Welcome To Gaming Central. This is a gaming forum only so don't expect politics. As the Founder of this forum, I provide many things for my viewers to view. If you are new to this website please visit the General Board For Information. If you are returning, you may login and get to having fun. Like I have said, I need Staff member's and Technicians at this moment. If you are interested please complete one of the applications listed on the general board. Have Fun!

The top news for gaming news

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
Latest topics
» Pthc Tight Pussy Fuck Pthc Collection (july 2010)
Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:09 pm by walallo

» Downloads Scary Movie 1 Sub Indo 3gp
Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:04 am by walallo

» ParetoLogic Data Recovery 1.1.0.49 Pro
Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:04 am by walallo

» Setup 04 05 2009 -
Thu May 29, 2014 7:31 pm by walallo

» UNIVERSAL Document Converter V5.0.909.4130 Crack [by NOIR]
Tue May 27, 2014 8:07 pm by walallo

» DA2 Legacy Files
Tue May 27, 2014 1:47 pm by walallo

» AnyDVD 6.8.5.0
Tue May 27, 2014 3:21 am by walallo

» Fraps 3.4.7 Registered
Sat May 24, 2014 8:17 am by walallo

» Fraps 3.4.7 Registered
Sat May 24, 2014 8:16 am by walallo

» Total Commander 8.0 Beta 21
Sat May 24, 2014 4:01 am by walallo

» Internet Download Manager 6 12 Build 24 Final Retail
Sat May 17, 2014 2:23 am by walallo

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Call Of Duty Review.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Call Of Duty Review.   Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:23 pm

I understand this is one of the most talked about games in the world right now but I cant help myself. This is maybe one of my favorite games right now. It is starting to drop because of the stupid story lines but, the online game mode is amazing for any Call Of Duty game. It really never gets old, it becomes addicting once you start leveling up. The guns you unlock can become unbeatable and once you throw in clans with using Call Of Duty Elite, you will start calling yourself a gamer. I am a full flesh Call Of Duty Player. I Quick Scope, I use guns, I basically do it all with no problem. I used to play the game so much I would get headaches so now I have to hold myself back. This series though needs to either start a whole new story line, or just make one more game and stop. To me Black Ops 2 was a complete failure with the campaign. It was flashing back from Black Ops and Black Ops 2.. Then you would become Raul Menendez. After one of your fellow soldiers would kill your general. It really didn't make a lot of sense to me. And who the hell was that little boy. He died like Damn three times, and was being told to be a man by his dad. Like in the beginning the little boy falls out of the tree and his dad is like. Stop being such a little punk. Like Shocked what type of dad is he? Shouldn't he be like "are you okay" instead this retard is like, stop being a punk. I don't know, if that would've been me I would have slapped that man so hard his beard would have came off. Man, let me get back to the review. Like I was saying the campaign sucks, but the online feature really saves the game. After all, I would rate this game a 8/10. I used to rate it a 9 around Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2. Actually Modern Warfare was a 10 on my list but, I don't know what happened. Please give me feed back on what you think about the game. I will try and answer back, but more reviews are to come. I currently reviewed Uncharted:Drakes Fortune on the Action/Adventure forum. You can check that out if you know that game. But for now, hope you enjoyed this review from your Administrator! Enjoy The Forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamingcentral.galaxygamer.org

Call Of Duty Review.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1