Welcome To Gaming Central. This is a gaming forum only so don't expect politics. As the Founder of this forum, I provide many things for my viewers to view. If you are new to this website please visit the General Board For Information. If you are returning, you may login and get to having fun. Like I have said, I need Staff member's and Technicians at this moment. If you are interested please complete one of the applications listed on the general board. Have Fun!

The top news for gaming news

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
Latest topics
» Download Bokep Gratis Lewat Hp 6
Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:36 am by rekiydumma

» Pthc Tight Pussy Fuck Pthc Collection (july 2010)
Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:09 pm by walallo

» Downloads Scary Movie 1 Sub Indo 3gp
Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:04 am by walallo

» PRETEEN JAILBAIT
Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:26 am by rekiydumma

» ParetoLogic Data Recovery 1.1.0.49 Pro
Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:04 am by walallo

» PerfectSpeed PC Optimizer
Fri May 30, 2014 4:25 am by rekiydumma

» Setup 04 05 2009 -
Thu May 29, 2014 7:31 pm by walallo

» Alcohol 120 V2.0.0.1331+Patch By RH
Wed May 28, 2014 9:07 pm by rekiydumma

» UNIVERSAL Document Converter V5.0.909.4130 Crack [by NOIR]
Tue May 27, 2014 8:07 pm by walallo

» DA2 Legacy Files
Tue May 27, 2014 1:47 pm by walallo

» AnyDVD 6.8.5.0
Tue May 27, 2014 3:21 am by walallo

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Technician Job Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Technician Job Application   Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:51 pm

This is the application for a technician job. This job will have to deal with technology and your knowledge with it. You will need a good understanding of how to deal with certain situations that may happen to this forum. As of hackers, organizing the forum, fixing forum flaws, and editing the forums appearance.

1- You must create a background that fits this forum. It must match the size of the background I am currently using and look good. Make sure it has to do with gaming when you are creating it. If you can try to make it a moving background if you can. I do not want an ugly moving background that lags. It must have good connection and look good like I said before.

2- You must create a good looking logo for us. Something that we can switch out of when this one gets old. It must say Gaming Central on it somewhere and match the background. Try to add colors and nice fonts when you are creating it. It will not be only used on this forum. If it very good it will be used on higher stages. So think about how it would look. Do not rush through it because you want the job.

3- You will have to send me a 2 paragraph essay telling me how you would deal with a hacker taking over this forum. You will have to tell me what firewalls you will use to block the programs the hacker is using to take over the forum. You will need to stop the hacker in less than 2 days. If you are capable of installing a form of security on this forum it would be even better. I would also like to know if you have experience in hacking. I do not need a technician that will turn on us and hack our site. I am the administrator and have the power to change your password to lock your account forever.

4- You must create show me what type of skills you have with the administration panel. I would like to know if you can fix anything on the administration panel at any time. You will need these type of skills if you want this job. I am not the best at technology and currently learning HTML coding from a mentor. If you understand any type of technology language as of Java Script, HTML, Embed code, it will be important when entering certain media in this forum.

This is an important job, and will need a good core group of technicians. I will be entering a new job to open up my variety of jobs for everybody just like this. I will need a video editor that can create introductions for youtube videos. If you think that is more for you, you may wait for that job application to be released and can still apply for this. This will be pretty important just in case we get hacked at any moment. Please try to apply for this job A.S.A.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamingcentral.galaxygamer.org

Technician Job Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1