Welcome To Gaming Central. This is a gaming forum only so don't expect politics. As the Founder of this forum, I provide many things for my viewers to view. If you are new to this website please visit the General Board For Information. If you are returning, you may login and get to having fun. Like I have said, I need Staff member's and Technicians at this moment. If you are interested please complete one of the applications listed on the general board. Have Fun!

The top news for gaming news

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
Latest topics
» Download Bokep Gratis Lewat Hp 6
Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:36 am by rekiydumma

» Pthc Tight Pussy Fuck Pthc Collection (july 2010)
Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:09 pm by walallo

» Downloads Scary Movie 1 Sub Indo 3gp
Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:04 am by walallo

» PRETEEN JAILBAIT
Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:26 am by rekiydumma

» ParetoLogic Data Recovery 1.1.0.49 Pro
Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:04 am by walallo

» PerfectSpeed PC Optimizer
Fri May 30, 2014 4:25 am by rekiydumma

» Setup 04 05 2009 -
Thu May 29, 2014 7:31 pm by walallo

» Alcohol 120 V2.0.0.1331+Patch By RH
Wed May 28, 2014 9:07 pm by rekiydumma

» UNIVERSAL Document Converter V5.0.909.4130 Crack [by NOIR]
Tue May 27, 2014 8:07 pm by walallo

» DA2 Legacy Files
Tue May 27, 2014 1:47 pm by walallo

» AnyDVD 6.8.5.0
Tue May 27, 2014 3:21 am by walallo

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Need For Speed: Most Wanted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:20 pm

This game is one of the best racing games out right now. This game has everything a good game needs. Graphics, Game Play, Cars, it has it all. This turned out to be a quick pickup for my Vita + PlayStation 3. I never knew it was as good as it seems, I believe I played this game every single day from the week it came out. I just stopped playing it about 2 weeks ago. This game was a huge hit. Once I started playing it I couldn't stop. The graphics in this game really shows what city you are, the car your in, and street names. This game can be confusing to get around if you do not know how to use your mini-map. You will find your self using it a lot to find races and hidden cars, I still haven't found all the cars on the Vita but have about to go. I think I beat this game in about 5 days. I just loved racing up and down New York City while being chased by cops. It didn't really get old, and I think I will start playing this again. This game was something I thought would be just like the other Need For Speed's...Something like a quick handheld game that is addicting, but this had me hooked. I remember getting the Lamborghini by beating someone ranked higher than me, I felt so happy that it was the only car I drove from then on. I also had to find other cars to make money to unlock new races. This game really came out even more once you started playing online though. The features are awesome, you can compare your cars, meet friends, and much more. After all the great things this game has to offer I would rate it a 9.8/10. It is kinda like a lop sided score but I don't think it deserves a 10. If you are by a local GameStop I suggest you pick this game up. Like I always say, have a good day my viewers and let me know what you think about this post, feel free to re-post something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamingcentral.galaxygamer.org
Mr.MicMatrix33

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:32 pm

I've played, Need For Speed: Most Wanted. Its a great game otherwise I wouldn't own it, but a 9.8 really? More like a 7. I'll make a post on MidNight Club: Los Angeles a real racing game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: 9.8   Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:06 pm

This game was rated high based on its graphics. It is a racing game, I don't expect it to have a story line or anything out of the ordinary. Though you are right Midnight Club should be posted here and it will soon. That game is better than this one any day. @Mr.MicMatrix33
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamingcentral.galaxygamer.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted   

Back to top Go down

Need For Speed: Most Wanted
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1