Welcome To Gaming Central. This is a gaming forum only so don't expect politics. As the Founder of this forum, I provide many things for my viewers to view. If you are new to this website please visit the General Board For Information. If you are returning, you may login and get to having fun. Like I have said, I need Staff member's and Technicians at this moment. If you are interested please complete one of the applications listed on the general board. Have Fun!

The top news for gaming news

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
Latest topics
» Pthc Tight Pussy Fuck Pthc Collection (july 2010)
Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:09 pm by walallo

» Downloads Scary Movie 1 Sub Indo 3gp
Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:04 am by walallo

» ParetoLogic Data Recovery 1.1.0.49 Pro
Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:04 am by walallo

» Setup 04 05 2009 -
Thu May 29, 2014 7:31 pm by walallo

» UNIVERSAL Document Converter V5.0.909.4130 Crack [by NOIR]
Tue May 27, 2014 8:07 pm by walallo

» DA2 Legacy Files
Tue May 27, 2014 1:47 pm by walallo

» AnyDVD 6.8.5.0
Tue May 27, 2014 3:21 am by walallo

» Fraps 3.4.7 Registered
Sat May 24, 2014 8:17 am by walallo

» Fraps 3.4.7 Registered
Sat May 24, 2014 8:16 am by walallo

» Total Commander 8.0 Beta 21
Sat May 24, 2014 4:01 am by walallo

» Internet Download Manager 6 12 Build 24 Final Retail
Sat May 17, 2014 2:23 am by walallo

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Tom Clancy End Of War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tom Clancy End Of War   Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:45 pm

I think Tom Clancy had a great hit with this game. I remember playing this game for hours! This will always go down as one of the greatest strategy games ever. The thing I liked about is that it is a typical strategy game built into a shooter. You had to set up certain weapons and vehicles to block off enemies. Place soldiers in certain places to kill, and much more. With this game you had to think before just doing. You couldn't go with your heaviest weapons and think you are about to kill the top General. You need tactics, strategy shall I say. It is more of a thinking game than anything else. You had to know every move your enemy would do and have something to come back at it. The game's graphics were okay compared to game's these days, but the game play was so fun it didn't matter. Also all the best weapons were not given. You had to earn what you get, if you had a hard battle to fight with just a few soldiers and 1 tank you had to split up. It is almost like playing manhunt inside a video game. Tom Clancy has many shooter game's so I think the maker's of this series wanted something new. Something that is not as of a Ghost Recon type game. With this game they knew what they were doing. After all, I would rate this game a 8.5/10. Just because of the slight lack in its graphics it made it less realistic. Maybe if they would have turned up the 480 resolution and raised the lighting a bit, the graphics would have became a little more close to High Definition Quality. As always, have a nice day to all my viewers, and let me know what you think about this post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamingcentral.galaxygamer.org

Tom Clancy End Of War
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming Central :: Strategy-
Jump to: